Sunday, March 3, 2013

Things have been so hectic the last couple of weeks. I haven't been able to find time to post anything! I can't believe it is only two more weeks left until the end of my teaching practicum. All of this has flown by so fast.

I am actually beginning to wonder what I am going to do with all the extra time I am going to have. I think the first thing on the list is to reintroduce myself to my family. I think they have forgotten what I look like!

I have just created a flurry of blog posts from all the handwritten notes I have been keeping. So if you are interested in reading forward get a nice cup of tea and find a comfy place to sit:)

Also, if you are would like to access some of the course materials I have created for the following post's activities you can find them posted here at www.sharemylesson.com


No comments:

Post a Comment